FREE tracked shipping on orders from £100.
About GROTS Series
This Series (Getting Rid Of The Shit), is about my need to use my home stationery supplies that they were taking too much dust. After a while I realised that I was using the same materials over and over, ignoring many others. This series is about the chance to explore different materials, where I drove myself in the exploration of new forms of self expression.
- This is an original abstract art collage realised on watercolor paper
- You will receive a Certificate of Authenticity dated and signed, to grant the uniqueness of the artwork
- Signed on the back
- The acrylic frame is NOT included.
- Title: GROTS Series - When I Saw Jackson P.
- Year: 2016
- Artist: Naomi Vona
- Size: 21 x 29.7 cm
- Medium: Paper, washi tape and pens on cartridge paper.
To all my EU customers
Due to Brexit, this product could be subject to be taxed at the border and may incur a customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country. The customs authorities in the destination country and the customs thresholds in place determine if charges are due on imported goods.
Let's Stay In Touch
Please join my mailing list to stay up to date on my shop news.
Want to see more of this? Discover the Abstract Art Collection
Donate art to someone - Discover my Art Gift Card idea
©naomi vona - 2021 - all rights reserved
Copy and reproduction rights NOT sold with artwork.