About The Artwork
For this collage I was directly inspired by the song Poison, performed by the British band The Prodigy. The (maybe) catholic altar boy of this vintage photo is perfect to represent the poisoned religious cultures. The song is also a nostalgic celebration of my teenage years.
- This is an original contemporary art collage realised on a vintage portrait
- All the works have clear signs of wear and tear, and needs to be handled with care
- You will receive a Certificate of Authenticity dated and signed, to grant the uniqueness of the artwork
- The acrylic frame is NOT included.
- Title: I Got The Poison I Got The Remedy
- Year: 2015
- Artist: Naomi Vona
- Size: 11.5 x 20.9 cm
- Medium: Washi tape, paper and pens on vintage portrait.
Let's Stay In Touch
Please join my mailing list to stay up to date on my shop news.
©naomi vona - 2020 - all rights reserved
Copy and reproduction rights NOT sold with artwork.