Come join me for a Zoom live art class, where you can learn a specific art technique, see details below.
From Fashion Ad To Protest Art Class
What happens when we turn the purpose of a fashion advertising image into a more deep and meaningful message?
During the class we will explore the infinite possibilities in doodling over a magazine page using eye catchy decorations, but we will not stop at it. The idea is to give to the picture a new message and switching it into a fun, humorous, feminist or more personal protest message.
I will lead the workshop offering guidance and knowledge of my processes and techniques for manipulating images.
Along with marker pens, I will show you how to decorate with unusual materials as tape and stickers, to experience a new way to “paint” with paper.
I encourage you to use what you already have at home, check the materials list below to have an idea of what you will need.
- Fashion magazine (feel free to use any magazine you like)
- Cutting board, I use this one (optional if you will use scissors. Alternative option, a strong cardboard to cut our paper)
- Cutter or scissors
- Glue stick (I use Pritt)
- Washi tape, I use mt tape (optional, use paper scraps as an alternative)
- Acrylic pens as Posca, Molotow or Pilot pens (you can use acrylic paint as an alternative)
- Gel pens, I use Sakura pens (optional)
- Stickers (optional)
General Event Info
- Duration: 2 hours
- Max. number of students per session: 10
- Prerequisite: no prior experience is required
- Available Time Slots: select from the tab the preferred day and timeframe.
How Does It Works
- Advance booking essential
- The sessions will take place via a Zoom meeting
- Once I received the payment, I will send you the link & passcode to access the meeting (keep an eye on your Inbox and Spam).
What is Zoom
- Zoom is a high resolution video conferencing platform
- You do not need a Zoom account to join a meeting and you don't have to download the software.
Even if you can use Zoom using your smartphone, having a laptop or desktop computer (or at least a tablet) is recommended.
Let's Stay In Touch
Please join my mailing list to stay up to date with all my online sessions.
Don't Find A Date/Time Suitable For You?
Please contact me, and I can adjust the availabilities if possible.
Want to gift a friend with one of my art classes?
Buy a gift card, it can be used one for any of my online sessions.
Do you need a private class?
Book here to get a 1:1 session, where you can choose what to learn in depth.