Create An Abstract Collage Art Class
During this class, I will guide you through a step by step video tutorial, where we will create a collage using organic and geometric forms combined together. Using simple elements we will build a more complex, colourful and balanced composition.
- A5 watercolour paper sheet
- White print paper
- A piece of coloured paper
- Glue stick, I use Pritt
- A round element, like a packaging tape or a glass for example
- A pencil
- Cutting board (if you use a knife cutter), I use this one (optional if you will use scissors. Alternative option, a strong cardboard to cut our paper)
- Cutter or scissors
- Washi tape, I use mt tape
- Acrylic pens as Posca pens. I will use the following tip sizes: PC 1M and PC 5M (you can use acrylic paint as an alternative, or the following brands: Molotow, Schneider or Edding)
- Gel pens, I use Sakura pens
- Highlighters, I use Stabilo
How Does It Works
- After you purchase the class you will receive an email with a link to download the video.
Video music background taken from the following websites:
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
Every time you use someone else art techniques for your personal growth remember to:
- Give credit to the artist if you share it online (I am always happy to see what you do!)
- Ask for permission to the artist if you are willing to share this technique to someone else for educational purposes (school teachers, you are welcome!)
- DO NOT use the techniques learned on this class for your personal profits (it’s a no-no!)
Let's Stay In Touch
Please join my mailing list to stay up to date with all my online sessions.
Want to see more of this? Discover all my Art Classes Online
Donate art to someone - Discover my Art Gift Card idea
©naomi vona - 2023 - all rights reserved
Copy and reproduction rights NOT sold with artwork.