About the Artwork
"Selling Lies" is a visual project born in 2017, when I wanted to participate to the Instagram challenge "100 days project". The idea was to transform entirely a fashion magazine into a visual diary, creating a bridge of communication between the meaningless ads and my personal point of view about the fashion industry. The final result is a personal, fun and controversial art project. This project is now an art class called "From Fashion Ad To Protest", where I encourage my students to create their own art journal using a fashion magazine. During the event I also teach my layered technique, giving advices and tips on how to manipulate existing images.
About Fine Art Prints
This is a "made to order" A3 Giclée fine art print of one of my handmade collages - open edition.
- The frame showed in the picture is NOT included
- The art print will be sent rolled in a cardboard tube.
Art Print Details
- Title: Can't Believe This Shit Is Over
- Artist: Naomi Vona
- Size: A3 - 29,7 (w) X 42 (h) cm (shown in the picture)
- Check the size tab to see all the available dimensions
Paper Tech Specs
- Giclée fine art print
- Hahnemühle 310 gsm heavyweight German etching paper
EU Free Custom Fees Prints
For all my fine art prints on demand: orders from the EU are dispatched from Germany, so you get no risk of paying extra custom fees.
Let's Stay In Touch
Please join my mailing list to stay up to date on my shop news.
©naomi vona - 2021 - all rights reserved
Copy and reproduction rights NOT sold with prints.