FREE international tracked shipping for this product!
About Nasty Girls Series
The definition of "nasty (especially referred to women) is now taking a brand new meaning. In our contemporary society, this word is acting as a symbolic term that coincides with battle, strength and resistance. For this mini series, I wanted to highlight the benefits of "being nasty" and to follow up this positive flow that surrounds this adjective.
- This is an original contemporary art collage realised on a vintage photo
- All the works have clear signs of wear and tear, and needs to be handled with care
- You will receive a Certificate of Authenticity dated and signed, to grant the uniqueness of the artwork
- The acrylic frame is NOT included.
- Title: Nasty Woman
- Year: 2017
- Artist: Naomi Vona
- Size: 25.7 X 22 cm
- Medium: Pens and washi tape on vintage photo.
To all my EU customers
Due to Brexit, this product could be subject to be taxed at the border and may incur a customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country. The customs authorities in the destination country and the customs thresholds in place determine if charges are due on imported goods.
Let's Stay In Touch
Please join my mailing list to stay up to date on my shop news.
©naomi vona - 2021 - all rights reserved
Copy and reproduction rights NOT sold with artwork.