Come join me for a Zoom live art class, where you can learn a specific art technique, see details below.
Paint With Washi Tape
The event will be focused on altering by hand vintage portraits, giving a brand new life to these "forgotten memories".
I will lead the workshop offering guidance and knowledge of my processes and techniques for manipulating images using the colourful washi tape.
Check the materials list below to have an idea of what you will need.
- Vintage or contemporary photos, you can use magazine cut outs as an alternative (you can pick portraits, landscapes or any other topic you like). I recommend glossy finish pics on a thick paper.
- Cutting board, I use this one
- Cutter or knife
- Washi tape, I use mt tape (I use the 0.5, 1 and 1.5 cm thick tapes, but you can use any)
- Round element to trace a circle (glass, large cap, tape, etc.).
General Event Info
- Duration: 2 hours
- Max. number of students per session: 10
- Prerequisite: no prior experience is required, all ages welcome
- Available Time Slots: select from the tab the preferred day and timeframe.
How Does It Works
- Advance booking essential
- The sessions will take place via a Zoom meeting
- Once I received the payment, I will send you the link & passcode to access the meeting (keep an eye on your Inbox and Spam).
What is Zoom
- Zoom is a high resolution video conferencing platform
- You do not need a Zoom account to join a meeting and you don't have to download the software.
Even if you can use Zoom using your smartphone, having a laptop or desktop computer (or at least a tablet) is recommended.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
Every time you use someone else art techniques for your personal growth remember to:
- Give credit to the artist if you share it online (I am always happy to see what you do!)
- Ask for permission to the artist if you are willing to share this technique to someone else for educational purposes (school teachers, you are welcome!)
- DO NOT use the techniques learned on this class for your personal profits (it’s a no-no!)
Let's Stay In Touch
Please join my mailing list to stay up to date with all my online sessions.
©naomi vona - 2021 - all rights reserved
Copy and reproduction rights NOT sold with the class.