Come join me for a Zoom live art class, where you can learn a specific art technique, see details below.
Collage Nostalgia Art Class
The event will be focused on altering by hand vintage portraits, giving a brand new life to these "forgotten memories".
I will lead the workshop offering guidance and knowledge of my processes and techniques for manipulating images.
A variety of unusual colourful materials will be used as washi tape, stickers and pens, including vintage photographs and postcards.
I encourage you to use what you already have at home, check the materials list below to have an idea of what you will need.
- Vintage or contemporary family photos (you can use a portrait magazine cut out as an alternative)
- White paper (print paper of any kind, to test out colours combination)
- Cutting board, I use this one (optional if you will use scissors. Alternative option, a strong cardboard to cut our paper)
- Cutter or scissors
- Glue stick (I use Pritt)
- Washi tape, I use mt tape (optional, use paper scraps as an alternative)
- Acrylic pens as Posca, Edding, Molotow, Schneider or Tooli Art (you can use acrylic paint as an alternative). As reference keep in mind these sizes from the Posca pens range (fine liner PC-1M, medium PC-5M, chunky PC-8K or PC-7M)
- Gel pens, I use Sakura pens (optional)
- Stickers (optional)
General Event Info
- Duration: 3 hours
- Max. number of students per session: 10
- Prerequisite: no prior experience is required, all ages welcome
- Available Time Slots: select from the tab the preferred day and timeframe.
How Does It Works
- Advance booking essential
- The sessions will take place via a Zoom meeting
- Once I received the payment, I will send you the link & passcode to access the meeting (keep an eye on your Inbox and Spam).
What is Zoom
- Zoom is a high resolution video conferencing platform
- You do not need a Zoom account to join a meeting and you don't have to download the software.
Even if you can use Zoom using your smartphone, having a laptop or desktop computer (or at least a tablet) is recommended.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
Every time you use someone else art techniques for your personal growth remember to:
- Give credit to the artist if you share it online (I am always happy to see what you do!)
- Ask for permission to the artist if you are willing to share this technique to someone else for educational purposes (school teachers, you are welcome!)
Let's Stay In Touch
Please join my mailing list to stay up to date with all my online sessions.
©naomi vona - 2023 - all rights reserved
Copy and reproduction rights NOT sold with the class.