About Nasty Girls Series
The definition of "nasty (especially referred to women) is now taking a brand new meaning. In our contemporary society, this word is acting as a symbolic term that coincides with battle, strength and resistance. For this mini series, I wanted to highlight the benefits of "being nasty" and to follow up this positive flow that surrounds this adjective.
- This is an original contemporary art collage realised on a vintage photo
- All the works have clear signs of wear and tear, and needs to be handled with care
- You will receive a Certificate of Authenticity dated and signed, to grant the uniqueness of the artwork
- The acrylic frame is NOT included.
- Title: Nasty Woman
- Year: 2017
- Artist: Naomi Vona
- Size: 25.7 X 22 cm
- Medium: Pens and washi tape on vintage photo.
Let's Stay In Touch
Please join my mailing list to stay up to date on my shop news.
©naomi vona - 2020 - all rights reserved
Copy and reproduction rights NOT sold with artwork.