Come join me for a Zoom live art class, where you can learn a specific art technique, see details below.
Abstract Collages Art Class
The event will be focused on creating an abstract collage using a layered technique. We will explore the use of different materials and how to create nice patterns that works well together.
I will lead the workshop offering guidance and knowledge of my processes and techniques for manipulating images.
A variety of unusual colourful materials will be used as washi tape, stickers and pens, including vintage photographs and/or postcards.
I encourage you to use what you already have at home, check the materials list below to have an idea of what you will need.
- Thick paper sheet (A4 or A5 size), 200 gsm or more recommended
- Paper scraps to create big dots (from vintage, recycled or repurposed paper of any kind)
- Cutting board, I use this one (optional if you will use scissors. Alternative option, a strong cardboard to cut our paper)
- Cutter or scissors
- Glue stick (I use Pritt)
- Washi tape, I use mt tape (optional, use paper scraps as an alternative)
- Acrylic pens as Posca, Molotow or Pilot pens (optional, you can use acrylic paint as an alternative)
- Gel pens, I use Sakura pens, or any other fine liner pen you have (for example Stabilo, Pentel or Staedtler pens)
- Highlighters (you can use watercolours as an alternative)
General Event Info
- Duration: 2 hours
- Max. number of students per session: 10
- Prerequisite: no prior experience is required, all ages welcome
- Available Time Slots: select from the tab the preferred day and timeframe
How Does It Works
- Advance booking essential
- The sessions will take place via a Zoom meeting
- Once I received the payment, I will send you the link & passcode to access the meeting (keep an eye on your Inbox and Spam).
What is Zoom
- Zoom is a high resolution video conferencing platform
- You do not need a Zoom account to join a meeting and you don't have to download the software.
Even if you can use Zoom using your smartphone, having a laptop or desktop computer (or at least a tablet) is recommended.
Let's Stay In Touch
Please join my mailing list to stay up to date with all my online sessions.
Don't Find A Date/Time Suitable For You?
Please contact me, and I can adjust the availabilities if possible.
Want to gift a friend with one of my art classes?
Buy a gift card, it can be used one for any of my online sessions.
Do you need a private class?
Book here to get a 1:1 session, where you can choose what to learn in depth.