After so many requests, my live online art classes are finally available for you to book!
Abstract Collages Art Class
The event will be focused on creating an abstract collage using a layered technique. We will explore the use of different materials and how to create nice patterns that works well together.
I will lead the workshop offering guidance and knowledge of my processes and techniques for manipulating images.
A variety of unusual colourful materials will be used as washi tape, stickers and pens, including vintage photographs and/or postcards.
I encourage you to use what you already have at home, check the materials list below to have an idea of what you will need.
- Thick paper sheet (A4 or A5 size), 200 gsm or more recommended
- Paper scraps to create big dots (from vintage, recycled or repurposed paper of any kind)
- Cutting board, I use this one (optional if you will use scissors. Alternative option, a strong cardboard to cut our paper)
- Cutter or scissors
- Glue stick (I use Pritt)
- Washi tape, I use mt tape (optional, use paper scraps as an alternative)
- Acrylic pens as Posca, Molotow or Pilot pens (optional, you can use acrylic paint as an alternative)
- Gel pens, I use Sakura pens, or any other fine liner pen you have (for example Stabilo or Staedtler pens)
- Highlighters (you can use watercolours as an alternative)
General Event Info
- Duration: 2 hours
- Max. number of students per session: 10
- Prerequisite: no prior experience is required, all ages welcome
- Available Time Slots: 9 to 11 am or 5 to 7 pm Italy Time (select your preference in the tab section before purchasing your ticket).
How Does It Works
- Advance booking essential
- The sessions will take place via a Zoom meeting
- Once I received the payment, I will send you the link & passcode to access the meeting
- The online experience is still quite new so please bear with me while we navigate through this together, thanks!
What is Zoom
- Zoom is a high resolution video conferencing platform
- You do not need a Zoom account to join a meeting and you don't have to download the software
- I’ll set up a private meeting online and once you've paid I'll send you details on how to join in (keep an eye on your Inbox and Spam)
- Click here to visit the Zoom site for more info.
Even if you can use Zoom using your smartphone, having a laptop or desktop computer (or at least a tablet) is recommended.
Let's Stay In Touch
Please join my mailing list to stay up to date with all my online sessions.
Don't Find A Date/Time Suitable For You?
Please contact me, and I can adjust the availabilities if possible.