Come join me for a Zoom live art class, where you can learn a specific art technique, see details below.
Abstract Pattern Design
The event will be focused on creating intricate and eye catchy patterns.
I will lead the workshop offering guidance and knowledge of my processes and techniques, with a step-by-step guide to realise each one of them.
Check the materials list below to have an idea of what you will need.
- A4 or A5 sketchbook (I will use a watercolour notepad with a smooth finish)
- Fine line pens (I will use the Sakura gelly roll pens, but any pen will be fine)
- Posca pens for embellishment (optional, I will use the PC-1M and PC-5M)
- Circular element to trace a circle (glass, large cap, tape, etc.)
General Event Info
- Duration: 2 hours
- Max. number of students per session: 10
- Prerequisite: no prior experience is required, all ages welcome
- Available Time Slots: select from the tab the preferred day and timeframe.
How Does It Works
- Advance booking essential
- The sessions will take place via a Zoom meeting
- Once I received the payment, I will send you the link & passcode to access the meeting (keep an eye on your Inbox and Spam).
What is Zoom
- Zoom is a high resolution video conferencing platform
- You do not need a Zoom account to join a meeting and you don't have to download the software.
Even if you can use Zoom using your smartphone, having a laptop or desktop computer (or at least a tablet) is recommended.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
Every time you use someone else art techniques for your personal growth remember to:
- Give credit to the artist if you share it online (I am always happy to see what you do!)
- Ask for permission to the artist if you are willing to share this technique to someone else for educational purposes (school teachers, you are welcome!)
- DO NOT use the techniques learned on this class for your personal profits (it’s a no-no!)
Let's Stay In Touch
Please join my mailing list to stay up to date with all my online sessions.
Don't Find A Date/Time Suitable For You?
Please contact me, and I can adjust the availabilities if possible.
Want to gift a friend with one of my art classes?
Buy a gift card, it can be used one for any of my online sessions.
Do you need a private class?
Book here to get a 1:1 session, where you can choose what to learn in depth.