Create An Abstract Collage Art Class
During this class, I will guide you through a step by step video tutorial, where we will create a collage using organic and geometric forms combined together. Using simple elements we will build a more complex, colourful and balanced composition.
- A5 watercolour paper sheet
- White print paper
- A piece of coloured paper
- Glue stick, I use Pritt
- A round element, like a packaging tape or a glass for example
- A pencil
- Cutting board (if you use a knife cutter), I use this one (optional if you will use scissors. Alternative option, a strong cardboard to cut our paper)
- Cutter or scissors
- Washi tape, I use mt tape
- Acrylic pens as Posca pens. I will use the following tip sizes: PC 1M and PC 5M (you can use acrylic paint as an alternative, or the following brands: Molotow, Schneider or Edding)
- Gel pens, I use Sakura pens
- Highlighters, I use Stabilo
How Does It Works
- After you purchase the class you will receive an email with a link to download the video.
Video music background taken from the following websites:
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
Every time you use someone else art techniques for your personal growth remember to:
- Give credit to the artist if you share it online (I am always happy to see what you do!)
- Ask for permission to the artist if you are willing to share this technique to someone else for educational purposes (school teachers, you are welcome!)
- DO NOT use the techniques learned on this class for your personal profits (it’s a no-no!)
Let's Stay In Touch
Please join my mailing list to stay up to date with all my online sessions.
©naomi vona - 2023 - all rights reserved
Copy and reproduction rights NOT sold with artwork.