Abstract Pattern Design Art Class
I will teach you a total of 20 different abstract patterns, where I will mix and match simple geometric and organic elements to create more intricate compositions. I will give you tips on making pattern cards files, perfect to stack together and take out when needed. I will also share some useful info to “create rules” in order to remember a specific pattern.
This class is perfect for any level, from beginners to skilled creative people, everyone is welcome. Pattern cards can be useful as a reference for future art projects, especially when we need some inspiration and new ideas.Moreover, we can also make small variants of our designs, enriching our database.
- Gel pens (I use Sakura gelly roll pens)
- Acrylic pens (I use Posca PC-5M tip, you can as an alternative the following brands: Molotow, Schneider or Edding))
- A4 Watercolour pad (or any notebook with thick pages)
- Cutting mat
- Scissors or knife cutter
- Piece of white paper
- Round object (I used a tape)
How Does It Works
- After you purchase the class you will receive an email with a link to download the video.
Video music background taken from the following websites:
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
Every time you use someone else art techniques for your personal growth remember to:
- Give credit to the artist if you share it online (I am always happy to see what you do!)
- Ask for permission to the artist if you are willing to share this technique to someone else for educational purposes (school teachers, you are welcome!)
- DO NOT use the techniques learned on this class for your personal profits (it’s a no-no!)
Let's Stay In Touch
Please join my mailing list to stay up to date with all my online sessions.
©naomi vona - 2021 - all rights reserved
Copy and reproduction rights NOT sold with the class.