FREE international tracked shipping for this product!
About the Artwork
"Selling Lies" is a visual project born in 2017, when I wanted to participate to the Instagram challenge "100 days project". The idea was to transform entirely a fashion magazine into a visual diary, creating a bridge of communication between the meaningless ads and my personal point of view about the fashion industry. The final result is a personal, fun and controversial art project. This project is now an art class called "From Fashion Ad To Protest", where I encourage my students to create their own art journal using a fashion magazine. During the event I also teach my layered technique, giving advices and tips on how to manipulate existing images.
About Fine Art Prints
This is a "made to order" A3 Giclée fine art print of one of my handmade collages - open edition.
- The frame showed in the picture is NOT included
- The art print will be sent rolled in a cardboard tube.
Art Print Details
- Title: Weapons Of Mass Distraction
- Artist: Naomi Vona
- Size: A3 - 29,7 (w) X 42 (h) cm (shown in the picture)
- Check the size tab to see all the available dimensions
Paper Tech Specs
- Giclée fine art print
- Hahnemühle 310 gsm heavyweight German etching paper
Let's Stay In Touch
Please join my mailing list to stay up to date on my shop news.
©naomi vona - 2021 - all rights reserved
Copy and reproduction rights NOT sold with prints.