FREE international tracked shipping for this product!
About The Artwork
Picking the dream as a main topic for the creation of this collage, I wanted to celebrate my fascination for the "surreal part" of the real world. The title is also a tribute to "So Real" song, performed by Jeff Buckley.
- This is an original contemporary art collage realised on a vintage portrait
- All the works have clear signs of wear and tear, and needs to be handled with care
- You will receive a Certificate of Authenticity dated and signed, to grant the uniqueness of the artwork
- The acrylic frame is NOT included.
- Title: Oh That Was So Real
- Year: 2016
- Artist: Naomi Vona
- Size: 8.9 x 14.5 cm
- Medium: Pens and washi tape on vintage portrait.
Let's Stay In Touch
Please join my mailing list to stay up to date on my shop news.
©naomi vona - 2021 - all rights reserved
Copy and reproduction rights NOT sold with artwork.