Come join me for a Zoom live art class, where you can learn a specific art technique, see details below.
Abstract Collages Art Class
The event will be focused on creating an abstract collage using a layered technique. We will explore the use of different materials and how to create nice patterns that works well together.
I will lead the workshop offering guidance and knowledge of my processes and techniques for manipulating images.
A variety of unusual colourful materials will be used as washi tape, stickers and pens.
I encourage you to use what you already have at home, check the materials list below to have an idea of what you will need.
- Thick paper sheet (A4 or A5 size), 200 gsm or more recommended
- White paper (print paper of any kind, to test out colours combination)
- Paper scraps to create big dots (from vintage, recycled or repurposed paper of any kind)
- Cutting board, I use this one (optional if you will use scissors. Alternative option, a strong cardboard to cut our paper)
- Cutter or scissors
- Glue stick (I use Pritt)
- Washi tape, I use mt tape (optional, use paper scraps as an alternative)
- Acrylic pens as Posca pens. I will use the following tip sizes: PC 1M and PC 5M (optional, you can use acrylic paint as an alternative)
- Gel pens, I use Sakura pens, or any other fine liner pen you have (for example Stabilo, Pentel or Staedtler pens)
- Highlighters (you can use watercolours as an alternative)
General Event Info
- Duration: 2 hours
- Max. number of students per session: 10
- Prerequisite: no prior experience is required, all ages welcome
- Available Time Slots: select from the tab the preferred day and timeframe
How Does It Works
- Advance booking essential
- The sessions will take place via a Zoom meeting
- Once I received the payment, I will send you the link & passcode to access the meeting (keep an eye on your Inbox and Spam).
What is Zoom
- Zoom is a high resolution video conferencing platform
- You do not need a Zoom account to join a meeting and you don't have to download the software.
Even if you can use Zoom using your smartphone, having a laptop or desktop computer (or at least a tablet) is recommended.
Every time you use someone else art techniques for your personal growth remember to:
- Give credit to the artist if you share it online (I am always happy to see what you do!)
- Ask for permission to the artist if you are willing to share this technique to someone else for educational purposes (school teachers, you are welcome!)
- DO NOT use the techniques learned on this class for your personal profits (it’s a no-no!)
Let's Stay In Touch
Please join my mailing list to stay up to date with all my online sessions.
©naomi vona - 2021 - all rights reserved
Copy and reproduction rights NOT sold with the class.